Document For Trademark Registration
• Power of Attorney signed by the applicant & in the case of corporate body, by the Directoror Legal representative of the company. (Please note that the power of Attorney need not be Legalized or Notarized.
• Print or label in jpg format. For words mark/ labels are not required.
• Certified copy of the application which is the basis of the convention priority (if applicable) may be filed within 3 months from the Indian filing date.
• If Applicant is claiming user then applicant has to file notarized affidavit of use and it is advisable to file proof of use also at the time of filing application.
• Name of the Trademark/Service Mark to be registered.
• Full Names, Address, Nationality and Nature of the Business of the Applicant.
• Full Name & Nationality of the Proprietor/Partners of the Applicant firm.
• Date of first use of the Trademark/Service Mark in India, if any or whether it is proposed to be used.
• List of goods/services and classes or services according to the Nice classification.
• Translation and transilerationof the Non-English word appearing on the mark.
• Exact meaning of the mark, if any in the foreign language other then the English language.
• Priority under the Paris convention can now be claimed in India. Details of Convention priority, if any first filed country, filing number and date.